| UPCOMING ELECTIONS
|November 2, 2021
|| Regular City/School Elections
Each political party
plans and holds a separate caucus in even numbered years to select
delegates to the party's county convention.
- A caucus is not an election.
- There are no absentee ballots for a caucus.
- The Auditor's Office has no official part in the organization and conduct of caucuses or the reporting of caucus results.
- You must be registered to vote to participate in a
caucus, but you may register or change your registration at the caucus
site for your precinct.
- It is best to contact the party of your choice for more information about the caucuses.
Click Here to Register to Vote
Interested in being
an Election Worker?
Click here for info!
Absentee Voting By Mail:
Registered voters may request an absentee ballot to be sent to them by mail. You must first complete an absentee ballot request form and return the original, signed form to the Auditor's office - 207 N. Main Street, Leon, Iowa 50144. The request form does not need to be witnessed or notarized.
Absentee Voting In Person:
You may cast an absentee ballot in person at our office before any election.
You must vote your absentee ballot at the auditor’s office. You cannot take the ballot home with you.
For additional information, please visit the Iowa Secretary of State website or the Iowa Disability Vote Coalition website.